Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 4: That "good" sore feeling...

Do you feel it? I do.... that "good" sore feeling... I can't say I remember the last time I worked out 3 days in a row...  But it feels good.

Tomorrow's Day 4. My sissy, Jeanne Floresca (http://www.happybodystudio.com/HappyBodyStudio.aspx) put this workout together for me. Check out her website for other helpful guides to a healther and happier you.

10 jumping jacks
10 diagonal toe touches (stretch right hand to left foot- switch)
10 burpees with pushup (you can walk back)
10 side to side lunge with diagonal single arm row (use weights) (side lunge to right, left arm goes diagonal toward rt knee or foot and rows back to center, switch)
10 balance on single right single leg and lateral bicep curls (both arms at the same time)
10 balance on left leg and do bilateral shoulder presses
10 side to side push-ups on knees
10 forward lunges with single arm bicep curl (right leg lunge, right arm curl)
10 dead lifts (feet together, knees slightly bent, take weights to the floor, then squeeze buttox to lift back upright)
10 bridge and chest fly (on your back, lift you butt at the same time you chet fly or a hug a tree)
10 tricep pull down with double leg extension (do skull crusher move, or tricep extension to ceiling while you kick your legs out 45degrees)
10 plank hip dips (facing the floow in elbow plank, dip your hips right to left)
10 single leg squat and single row and shoulder press (stand on right leg, weight in left hand, as you bend your rt knee to sit, take left hand acoss your right knee, then as you stand straight, take left hand and press the weight up to the ceiling) switch
10 bicycle
REPEAT until 30mins pass

I don't know when I'll do this tomorrow... I actually think I have to do some research on the moves before I tackle it. If I find some ways to help describe some of the moves, I'll update my blog tomorrow. So that means it'll prob be another 9pm workout when all the dishes are done and I've digested my dinner!

Meal plan for tomorrow:

Breakfast: boring but I love it! Egg whites with laughing cow lite wedge in a lite eng muffin. I'll add sliced tomatoes and maybe some spinach.

Lunch: I have a sushi meeting... I have to try not to be greedy and just stick with one roll order and nothing fried. The naru roll please!!!

Dinner: didn't make tacos tonight so tacos it is tomorrow. (Tonight i had a 2oz piece of grilled chix from the other night and steamed brocolli and some baby carrots).

My treat tomorrow is a nonfat frozen yogurt unless those people at the job ate them all! My favorite combo is non fat peanut butter froyo with oreo crumbles!

Night Night... Day 4 is tomorrow and I'm still motivated!  Shout out to Eva who's starting Day 1 tomorrow!!! WOOHOO!!! October babies ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment